Cocoa, Shea & Mango Butter Suppliers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SummerlandSoaps

Reaction score
I used to buy my butters at a local health store. The prices have gone up so much though that I have started looking online.

I have found though, that with shipping I am not saving as much as I thought I would. Do you know of any suppliers that don't charge an arm and a leg to ship?

If 10# isn't too much, I'd suggest Columbus Foods, since they are in OH.

i like columbus foods. wholesalesuppliesplus.com is also in ohio and you can save the shipping by pick up if its not too far from you

WSP has "free" shipping; meaning it's bundled into the price. Even so, if you are using smallish quantities - a lb or two - their prices are reasonable. I've also ordered from Camden Grey - if you order less than 4 lbs, there is flat rate shipping for $8.95. CG is in Florida.

I like MMS - TheSage.com because i'm on the West Coast.

Love them as suppliers.

i dig coastal scents for butters and stuff. if u order over $50, shipping is free but it's the crappy fedex ground shipping, so u might not get it for 4 or 5 days but the price isn't any higher.

they have lots of oils but i think only sell cocoa and unrefined shea.

I decided to go with Oils by nature, I found out they are only a 30 minute drive from me and I can pick my order up!! So no shipping!!! yay

Back