Easy Peasy Knitting Pattern

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
Knitting pattern just posted. If anyone tries it- let me know how it works... really easy... Or if you know what the name for the pattern is...I would love to know.

http://www.creativebyrd.blogspot.com/

4394049982_0ff051e2f1.jpg

That looks really nice! I wish I knew how to knit more. All I can knit is socks :?

Geez Jezzy - is that ALL?!?? I would LOVE to have the patience to knit socks...havne't found enough yet though lol!

It just looks like knit and purl but it could be more than that - the yarn is kinda fuzzy so hard to tell.

I have to agree with Bukawww! I wish I could knit socks!
I've made scarves and some ill-fitting sweaters back in the day but I always struggle with following the instructions....
Wish my mom was still around: she was an awesome knitter...

That pattern seems really easy.And must be mastered,I must start this for my cloth to my friend.

Hope more pattern like this will come.By the way,thanks for this pattern,good thing I have a guide.

spammy link deleted - the mod team

Well I hadn't seen this before and was going to see if I could tell what the pattern was named based on the directions for it but the blog no longer exists. Its definitely in the rib stitch-type family.

I'd have to try it buy it look like the knit starts off with the needle going into the stitch like a purl stitch but without the yarn being brought to the back.

The stitch in question is called "Brioche" or "Prime Rib".
It's a great stitch because you can do a lot of it in a fairly short period of time and it makes great scarves and hats. Very cushy.

Latest posts

Back