My DH loves me!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynusann

Reaction score
I've been talking about wanting to chuck my circuit for a while now because I'm tired of needing to buy an entire cartridge just for 1 or 2 images I need and I can't create my own images. He was snooping over my shoulder a while back when I was looking at new cutters and saw that I was reading up on the zing. Well, he bought it for my birthday! I feel so loved!

I'm going to vinyl the crap out of my little prius (and maybe his Jeep while he's TDY this week.....)

20150704_232532.jpg

Last edited:
Ooohhhh!!!! Not only does he really love you but he really pays attention when you're talking about soapy things, lol! Definitely post picks of what it can do - I'm fascinated by those machines. Congrats on your new toy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haha tomorrow's actually my birthday but the army decided he needed to fly to Texas today to run a police training course for the week so we celebrated early but thank you nonetheless! I have tomorrow off from work so I might play around with it.

Thinking I might go buy some pink vinyl and put it on his pretty jeep :lol:

Spent until 11pm last night setting it up and testing it w/ the pen...wow is this thing far more complicated than my circuit. I finally gave up and went to bed but I'll have another go at it later today.

What I am excited about though is the ability to print then cut. I'm hoping I cut my own boxes with my label printed on it eventually. I really need to find a desktop printer though that has a 12" printing width (and doesn't cost an arm and a leg)

Ooohhhh!!!! Not only does he really love you but he really pays attention when you're talking about soapy things, lol! Definitely post picks of what it can do - I'm fascinated by those machines. Congrats on your new toy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This sucker is so beyond my capabilities but it does some impressive cutting work. It looks so much better than if it some of this stuff was just printed.

20150724_174730.jpg

20150724_212317.jpg

20150724_212222.jpg

Latest posts

Back