50th Crazy soap birthday cake

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starduster

Reaction score

When some one emails me a clearer photo I will change this one.
I was having a celebtation and included was a good friend who was turning 50.
Of courses it would have to be a soap cake.
I rebatched one lot of soap that I felt was too hard and one too soft.
The texture and smell of the soap was lovely. Perhaps we wont discuss the colours.
People enjoyed getting a slice of it to take home.
It lasts a little longer that ediable cake.
:wink:

Wow that is really COOL! I would of never thought of doing it for a BDAY!! I've heard of peopl doing bundt cakes then cutting them for customers but never a bday! How cool is that!? :p

Desperate mesures

Thankyou very much all, :lol: :lol: :lol:
I must admit it was an act of desperation. I had forgotten to get a cake and I didn't want to drive out again. I will never cook an eating cake for a celebration again :wink:

great idea! last so much longer than an eating cake and i'm loving the zero calories.....

taste tested

Yes they did actually especially because it was so novel in these parts.
One naughty parent let the littlest guest take a bite. He chewed for a few moments till mum said come on spit it out. Not long enough to bubble up though.
:lol: :wink: :lol:

Mary, your soapcakes are awesome!!! I just love them! I did a soapcake for a Red Hat event, & people really do enjoying taking a piece of cake home with them.

Re: ?

starduster said:
mandolyn said:
Mary, your soapcakes are awesome!!! I just love them! I did a soapcake for a Red Hat event, & people really do enjoying taking a piece of cake home with them.
Thankyou and I am curious about this 'Red Hat Event'?

Here's some info on the Red Hat Societ that explains it well:
http://www.redhatsociety.com/

I invited my Red Hat group to my house & taught them to make mineral make-up blusher. We had tea after.

Back