My website is up and working

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foresthome

Reaction score
I just wanted to share it. We have been getting the kinks out of it for 10 months, I know some of you can relate. I have only had 2 sales off of my website in that time, but it is a good spot to send people to so they can see my products.
Website www.foresthomesoaps.com

also did a facebook page for Foresthome Soaps.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Love your website. :-D

I did have trouble with the drop down on the Products staying down, it rolls up all the time. Cedarwood soap wouldn't load the photo.

Nice website! Your soaps look great.

I must also say, I love the soap mold you have listed, I have wanted one like that since I saw one like it in a video. I might suggest including a bit of a description saying the size, etc.

We still have glitches with all the pictures loading on every page. Different pictures do it at different times not sure why, my son is still working on it.
My husband was planning to make and sell the soap molds, he has made me 6. He also made me some amazing lazysusan type displays. Both have proved more expensive to make than he planned, the silicone for the mold liners is really expensive. He still talks of selling them though.
On my facebook page the post that says my soaps are now in Robbins Hallmark in Hamilton, MT is a picture of one of his displays.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ForesthomeSoaps?fref=ts

Latest posts

Back