Bitter Creek North

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
Ordered from them for the first time, and I wanna recommend their Kiss Kwenchers flavors oils. Love them! Also they sent me not 1, not 2, but Three free FO samples with my order. Gotta love that.

Just passing along a good experience if anyone is thinking of ordering from them. :D

Those are the ONLY flavor oils I will use. You can drink them staright out of the bottle!

More must haves:
Mac Apple
OMH
Angel
Juniper Breeze
Cuc Melon (bubbles & lights version)

Tabitha said:
Those are the ONLY flavor oils I will use. You can drink them staright out of the bottle!

They really ARE good. I like taste to my lip balms. I dunno why....lol. I'm not into the whole theory that if your nose smells a flavor, it tricks your brain into thinking you're tasting it. Whatever. LOL!

And Rupert? I just wanna quantify that I did get three decent sized samples but...they don't smell all that great. LOL! I have NO experience with their FOs though, so it just might be that I don't completely love these three. I got "fig".... a "mood" FO called Breathe Deeply that has a weird bite to it, to my nose... and green apple. That one wasn't too bad if you like that kind of scent. Kinda like a Jolly Rancher. I'll definitely shop with them again. I bought CP vanilla stabilizer. (yay)

hmm maybe they were trying to clear their stock out? jk jk iuno but that's pretty cool I like flavor to my lip balms to!

Latest posts

Back