Canadian Tire has silicone baking mats on sale this week

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the Canadians know that Canadian Tire has silicone baking mats on sale this week for $3 - down from $10!

I bought some of these to roll up inside my round PVC pipe molds. They might also come in handy for lining another mold in a pinch. I figured for $3 - you can't go wrong! I bought 5! ;)

They are on sale until next Friday!

Hey Ashley ,
Thank you for posting this .I haven't tried them yet in my pvc mold. That price is fantastic , I am going to Can Tire asap.

Kitn

Kitn said:
Hey Ashley ,
Thank you for posting this .I haven't tried them yet in my pvc mold. That price is fantastic , I am going to Can Tire asap.

Kitn

No prob!

I used one in my pvc mold for those loofah soaps and it worked wonderfully!

Do I have this right - a TIRE company is selling baking mats? Somehow, that just seems wrong! :lol:

I really like the idea of lining the pvc molds with it.
Jude

Darn it , they are not on sale here :cry: .I think they have different sales in different provinces .But I did score some heavy duty Wilton cookie sheets for $5.00. :D. I will just keep an eye on the flyers..

Kitn

heyjude said:
Do I have this right - a TIRE company is selling baking mats? Somehow, that just seems wrong! :lol:

I really like the idea of lining the pvc molds with it.
Jude

Only in Canada eh :wink:

I think they started out selling tires and now have everything including kitchen sinks.

Kitn

Latest posts

Back