Help! :(

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SozoArtisanSoaps

Reaction score
I made lotion bars and thinking the packaging I ordered would fit them (outside dimension did, smaller on inside) I am down to the wire for packaging. I have a show MONDAY :( Is there anything I can do for packaging in an emergency? Anything at the dollar store or Walmart that could work in a pinch until I get new packaging in? :(

i have this packaging in another color, and yes, the inside is, indeed, smaller.

do you have a lot of lotion? if not, perhaps you can remelt them and do a smaller mold?

otherwise, putting it in cupcake wrapper and clear plastic like this one might be an option:
Lotion+bar+1.jpg.jpg

I have about 36 of these. They are 1 1/2 x 3/4. I think I may try the dollar store tomorrow and see if they have any tiny boxes or tupperware that would work...oye.

IMG_0364.jpg

What about some cello wrap cut into squares and gathered at the top with a ribbon? It's a bit labor intensive, but for a one off emergency it might work. Also if you have any party supply stores near you, you might luck out there. Same with Michael's. Good luck, I've been there! Deep breaths, it'll be ok!

Back