Website problems

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else having weird problems with the forum? I'm getting flashes of other's peoples "likes" lists - usually when I click on a new thread title, I can't send pm's (something about tokens), and a couple of times I've been sent to a completely random thread. Any idea why? Thanks!

Wow. That's interesting. I will bring it up with the Admins.

For what it's worth, I'm not having such issues on my end. Anyone else?

IrishLass :)

Wow. That's interesting. I will bring it up with the Admins.

For what it's worth, I'm not having such issues on my end. Anyone else?

IrishLass :)

That's great, thank you so much!

Nope, it's been normal for me. Try clearing your cache.

I've done that - but I'll try that again today. This is the only website that's been giving me problems. Perhaps a software conflict somewhere...?

Explorer 10. When trying to send a pm, I get a message that shows for just a few seconds and I can't read it all...something about tokens.

Getting flashes of other people's likes...again the page only shows for a few seconds. The odd thing is that they (posts) are formatted like paragraphs written in a report...there's no headers, no boxes surrounding the posts. The pages are not like anything I've seen on the forum. It happens when clicking my on a thread title that I haven't read.

Hasn't happened today, but only been on the forum a couple minutes.

I'm going to run all of my virus/malware programs, uninstall a new program and see what happens.

Good news/bad news/good news. Problems not caused by SMF. Computer had to be shipped off for diagnosis. Bought a tablet to tide me over and splurged on a Samsung tab 4. Love it! I swore I'd never get a tablet, but I am hooked!

Back