English translation problem...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twiggy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have little problem with English, :roll: if u could help me on that one I would be really grateful…. I apply for some service, and got reply from one of the people from costumer service that:" ……. This will cover your products as a new starter capped at 20."

Now I’m not sure if I understood him right, but will I be covered up to 20 items? Is that what he means? Thank you in advance

Ps. What a disgrace! :oops:

Maybe you should contact the customer service of that company and inquire as to the meaning of the message. I have no idea what it means.:???:

Ok, so is not just me... Thank you :)

I will, if English speaking person have no clue than I will not feel silly asking :) I thought it is something obvious.

Thanks again!

I think "capped at 20" means you are limited to a maximum of 20 -- whether you are playing games, placing orders, buying items, or whatever. But I agree with the others -- I would ask to be sure.

Thanks Guys! I will do it definitely! I was not sure if that is not some common expression, or is just me who newer heard of it...:lol:

Last edited:
Polish is such a hard language to learn. :)

Capped at 20 = At the most 20; no more than twenty.

Thank you, you must be from UK as you got that ;)
Well Polish is quite hard, but I've heard that Finnish is hell hard to learn! They have 17 cases!

I agree with others cap is limit;) Polish is not hard it is easy when you are born in Poland
Witam-- welcome

Dahila, are you born in Poland??? :D

Latest posts

Back