Website/Domian Registration Special

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran across this sale and it just occurred to me that some people who are thinking about getting websites might be interested.

Unfortunately, I didn't think of it until today and the sale ends tomorrow, but I wouldn't be too worried about taking advantage if you're not ready as I have seen the same offer a few times over the last couple of years.

As a disclaimer, I am not affiliated with nor can I endorse dreamhost. I registered my domain there recently, but I haven't had enough experience with them to personally endorse it. What I have seen of the services, uptime etc I have been impressed with.

Exclusive offer: Get top rated web hosting for just $9.95/mo $2.95/mo.* Includes 1 free domain name! Offer ends 08/15/14.

After one year the price goes up to 9.95/mo but you aren't required to continue I think. As always, respect the fine print ;-)

https://www.dreamhost.com//promo/lifehacker295/

I can post the sale next time I see it if anyone is interested but not yet ready.

I am certain you guys already have resident techies, but if anyone has any questions about starting up/registering I'm happy to try and help :)

Thanks for sharing the info! I'm sure there are quite a few people who'd be interested in checking it out. I think I'll wander over there and look, too. ;)

Latest posts

Back