Thank you to the Mods!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBussy

Reaction score
I wandered out this morning and logged in as my coffee was brewing. I opened up SMF and what did my eyes see? 15 spams looking at me! I opened them all up and resigned myself to the one-minute wait in between reports. After I got a few the rest were gone. Mods already hard at work!

Thank you mods for keeping the place clean!

I wandered out this morning and logged in as my coffee was brewing. I opened up SMF and what did my eyes see? 15 spams looking at me! I opened them all up and resigned myself to the one-minute wait in between reports. After I got a few the rest were gone. Mods already hard at work!

Thank you mods for keeping the place clean!

I was already in the process of getting rid of those when you started posting. They were persistent little buggers for sure.

Adding my thanks to, as the spammers won't stop, (it's always one of two subjects..movies or whatever that other weirdness is) but their links are removed within an hour at most (and actually much less time) all the time, so thank you for that!

And the mods win again :D

I think I was having a very slow Sunday morning, sports report like commentary was going on in my head while I looked at the silly posts and timed till they were all gone....

...and they're back....
They will always be back.

how do you report spam? I can't see anything to click on to report it :(
Bottom/left of the post, under the name, is a little
report.gif
. click on that.

Back