Finally found a Peridot Cuisinart SB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niclycha

Reaction score
I'm so excited I finally found the metallic green Cuisinart SB at a normal price, OMG one of them online was 75 dollars, but I found one for 40 and free shipping, also got some wide mouth squirt bottles. The ones I had were a pain trying to get the soap out. ..
Look how pretty it is and it's my birthstone too.

And the wide mouth bottles
Ohh it's going to be sooooo much easier to get the thickened soap out, and I'll still be able to use it, now I'm having to scrape out what I can then rinse and shake and rinse and shake the hardened soap out

1465072628702.jpg

1465074611389.jpg

Beautiful color. A hint for those squirt bottles and easy clean-up - use piping bags inside. Easy peazy clean-up. Those bottles look similar to ones I bought at Sam's. They leaked on me. Once I started using disposable piping bags, no problems. I buy them in a box of 100. I put an empty bag in the bottle, fill and done!

Cindy :) I just saw that on YouTube, I was going to post that too lol. That is an awesome tip. Thanks.

That is beautiful. I am coveting that like crazy right now. Lime green is my favorite color! I've gotta get one or ten of those. Another tip regarding the tips: disposable mascara wands. They are great for cleaning the tips of your squeeze bottles. I bough a bunch of them on Amazon but I stopped wearing mascara. So now I've got a new use for them.

Lol Teresa I have some too. I was kinda getting into making makeup, which is how I got into soap making. ..looking for mica for eyeshadow, but of course couldn't make neon green and pink and all the pretty bright colors for eyeshadow, then checked out the soap supplies, and here I am, learned from YouTube

Also Teresa, there ARE some in the 40 ish dollar range I finally found. When I first started looking (hard to find color ) the 75 and over 100 dollar ones popped up. I'll Serbs you the amazon link for the cheaper one

Latest posts

Back