Sparkles!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpstephy85

Reaction score
Had to soap tonight since I have a busy weekend. Was going to do a coffee soap but I didn't have any FO's that would be good for that. So, I made this. I think this is my best swirl so far, and for kicks I add some glitter. It is in the oven now, hoping for a full gel to make the colors pop! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1376104478.690119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

That's cool! Are the green and red the soap colors or are they glitter?

It is the glitter. I used yellow, coral, and green mica, but the green morphed to a brown and then ended at about the same color as the coral mica.ImageUploadedBySoap Making1376152472.895346.jpg

Oh Christmassy pretty! Your colors will get bolder and the brown will likely darken a bit.
Is it scented? :)

Yes, it is scented with Natures Garden Cannabis Flower FO and their Celestial FO.

Wow! even with the green morph your soap is pretty!

Glitter came from Wholesale Supplies Plus. Thanks everyone, it's just sitting on the cure shelf and smells ok, not as strong as I would like. It had been almost two months since I made it and haven't tried it yet.

Back