• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid the invoice before I read the rest of the thread.
Since I don't do checks ( only Jan does it's leftovers from my drinking days 17 years ago) if the invoice works for you I'm good. Would you like to bump up the invoice to compensate for the fees?

Paid the invoice before I read the rest of the thread.
Since I don't do checks ( only Jan does it's leftovers from my drinking days 17 years ago) if the invoice works for you I'm good. Would you like to bump up the invoice to compensate for the fees?
It is fine to just pay the invoice, with no added fees. I well know the fees, but just thought I would mention if anyone would want or mind paying by check. Either way is perfect with me. I appreciate the support from everyone allowing me to get down the cost of this silly expensive fragrance oil.

I will have to add my name to the list of "paid invoice before reading your post"
Sorry, I would have been happy to send a check. I will remember that for next time... if we can ever talk you into doing this again. :)

Oh, Carolyn, I am so sorry! You are beset with problems lately. Life is a challenge, sometimes more than others. I certainly hope things go well and your stress level goes down. I am willing to wait as long as it takes for the DB. NO HURRY. I wish I had known you wanted a check, I would have been happy to send one. Take your time.

I'm bummed to hear this too, Carolyn! Take care of you and yours -- they come first.

No problem Susie. I am behind on billing. My Step-dad took a bad fall off his yard and wall into the street Yesterday, the hazards of being 91 and living on a hillside. Of course he has a gardener but decided he had to hoe up some weeds with his little triangle hoe. He now has a triangle shaped injury on his head, 3 fractured ribs black and blue arms, small lung puncture from a rib. Gotta love hospitals, nurse asked him if any family members injured him, talk mean to him, or hit him. Lovely, my step-dad also has Alzeheimer's, fortunetly not severe, but you still cannot be sure what an answer will be...My wonderful day yesterday was pickup my granddaughter, because my oldest daughter fights alcoholism and was incoherent, had other daughter at the doctor getting cortizone shots in her jaw joints, then my mom calls....not a good day. Sorry everyone you really did not need to hear all my grumbles. Off to the hospital until late tonight when he goes to sleep. The bright side is my sis is flying in tomorrow and will stay an extended period of time, if she can get set up with doctors here. She has severe fibro and many of us know how difficult it is to get the pain meds. Will trying to start billing next week and will check if it has come in. Thanks for everyone's patience

Oh Boy I hope he gets well soon!

I'm so sorry, I went ahead and paid your invoice so you didn't have anything else hanging over your head. If you need me to send more to cover fees just let me know. ❤

So sorry you are having such a hard time right now! I did the same as jules and just paid the invoice. I am more than happy to send more for fees if you'd like. If you ever want to do this again, you could add the fees right to the amount you are charging, I doubt any of us would be bothered a bit by it!

Latest posts

Back