Need a good Honey scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfreitag

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im having a devil of a time finding a good true Honey fragrance oil. Many of the ones Ive tried are a blend and the honey part of the scent seems to get overwhelmed very easily. Any reccomendations? I am considering ordering Honey Bee Sweet from Day Star. Has anyone tried that one?

Thanks
Stacey

Thank you justcrafty! That sounds like just what I'm looking for. Ill be ordering some today!

Stacey

Oregon Trails has one called "Bee My Honey" and it smells just like honey to me OOB. I haven't soaped it yet so I don't know if it morphs or fades.

I would love to know if anyone has soaped either one of these. I am looking for a true honey (no florals). Did the fragrance stay true? Thanks!

Tony's smells floral to me, I don't smell much honey at all.
I have heard good things about scent works Tupelo honey, but I have never sniffed it.

Honey Scent

I love DayStar's Honey Bee Sweet scent. I soaped it and have found that it is a costumer favorite. It is a dupe of a Lush scent but I absolutely love it as a real honey scent. Stays very true when soaped. Give it a try!

Back