~*~ SMF February 2017 Challenge - Ebru Soaps! ~*~
~ February 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Candle Making Forum > Wax tarts aren't working - no scent

Old 09-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #11
HappyGoNaturally

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 23

LauraZ ... I just wanted to add here ... I don't know if anyone may have some reviews on this company (did not check that out), but saw these "ultra strong soy scents" on this website that may be of interest, so I just wanted to mention it ... http://www.northstar3c.com/shop/Cate...rance-Oils-A-D

LauraZ Likes This 
Old 10-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #12
LauraZ

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGoNaturally View Post
LauraZ ... I just wanted to add here ... I don't know if anyone may have some reviews on this company (did not check that out), but saw these "ultra strong soy scents" on this website that may be of interest, so I just wanted to mention it ... http://www.northstar3c.com/shop/Cate...rance-Oils-A-D
Thank you and sorry for my delayed reply - we've had a wedding and adoption in our immediate family in the last 2 weeks so my hobby time has been almost zero.

That looks like it might be a great option! I do wish they had more reviews but they have a sample pack which they offer with free shipping so I think I might give this a try.