~*~ SMF November 2017 Challenge - 1920's Themed Soap! ~*~
~ November 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Announcements and Site News > SoapMakingForum Announcements, Comments, Help & Rules > Clarification on a Rule? (Buying and Selling)

Old 01-25-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
j0griffis

Default Clarification on a Rule? (Buying and Selling)

Greetings,

I read through the rules and didn't see anything mentioned about buying and selling on this forum (soap making supplies/materials, not soap itself). I'm asking because I am looking to buy a large capacity soap mold and figured it would be better for the environment and everyone involved if I could buy someone's old mold they didn't use anymore.

Anyway, let me know if it would be appropriate to start a post asking if anyone would be interested ins selling old molds.

Thanks a ton!
Joshua

Old 01-25-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
makemineirish

Liked 226 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0griffis View Post
Greetings,

I read through the rules and didn't see anything mentioned about buying and selling on this forum (soap making supplies/materials, not soap itself). I'm asking because I am looking to buy a large capacity soap mold and figured it would be better for the environment and everyone involved if I could buy someone's old mold they didn't use anymore.

Anyway, let me know if it would be appropriate to start a post asking if anyone would be interested ins selling old molds.

Thanks a ton!
Joshua
My understanding is that you are welcome to do so in the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section under the "Classifieds" header: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Old 01-25-2016, 08:23 PM   #3
The Efficacious Gentleman
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 8318 Times on 3979 Posts
Likes Given: 3826

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0griffis View Post
Greetings,

Thanks a ton!
Joshua
Although do check out the rules for specific sections of the forum. The Member's Ads section has a rule sticky - http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=10043