~*~ SMF August 2017 Challenge - Rock and Gem Soaps! ~*~
~ August 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Lye-Based Soap Forum > Black Cumin Seed/Black seed Oil

Old 02-22-2014, 04:36 AM   #1
My Mountain Soaps

Liked 140 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 215

Default Black Cumin Seed/Black seed Oil

Hi there,
Hazel mentioned this oil to me, she had come across it in reading. from what i have read it works on a variety of issues when injested, but i am more interested in using it topically for hair loss. it sounds pretty interesting so far, but i wanted to see if any of you ever used this oil?

Old 02-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
Hazel
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1806 Times on 1223 Posts
Likes Given: 2032

I'm also interested in hearing if anyone has used it for hair. I've used it but never knew until I saw the article that it could be used for the hair.

MMS - If no one has used it, I'll have to figure out a hair product, try it myself and let you know.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
bjannr

Likes Given: 17

This won't help much, but I have soap with Black Cumin in it. I also have a cream with it. I have been using these on my hair/scalp and they have helped to cure my scalp sores. I did not make the products I purchaded them. I have bought Black Cumin oil and am planning to use it when I do make my soap.

Old 02-27-2014, 02:48 AM   #4
My Mountain Soaps

Liked 140 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjannr View Post
This won't help much, but I have soap with Black Cumin in it. I also have a cream with it. I have been using these on my hair/scalp and they have helped to cure my scalp sores. I did not make the products I purchaded them. I have bought Black Cumin oil and am planning to use it when I do make my soap.
Actually that does help alot, if it has properties to heal sores in the scalp, that means it is helping the most vital part of the "hair" cycle, the scalp. so thanks for sharing!