~*~ SMF March 2017 Challenge - Black Background Soaps! ~*~
~ March 2017 Black Background Soap Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > Announcements and Site News > SoapMakingForum Announcements, Comments, Help & Rules > Can't Upload Photos

Old 03-28-2016, 05:36 AM   #21
KristaY
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1396 Times on 800 Posts
Likes Given: 2236

When you "post reply", scroll down to Additional Options. Under that heading you'll find Attach Files. Click on Manage Attachments and it'll bring up a screen where you'll add the files you want. To make sure you have the right photos, click on "Preview Post" before you Submit Reply. That should do it for you!

CoolSuds Likes This 
Old 03-28-2016, 04:54 PM   #22
DeeAnna
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9406 Times on 4314 Posts
Likes Given: 4272

An addition to Krista's advice --

After you browse to the pictures you want to add, the last important step after you add the files is to click the "Upload" button in the lower right part of the small "Manage Attachments" window to actually transfer the pictures to SMF.

This step is very easy to skip since this button is often hidden -- the window doesn't open up big enough to show the button unless I enlarge the window size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristaY View Post
When you "post reply", scroll down to Additional Options. Under that heading you'll find Attach Files. Click on Manage Attachments and it'll bring up a screen where you'll add the files you want. To make sure you have the right photos, click on "Preview Post" before you Submit Reply. That should do it for you!

KristaY Likes This 
Old 03-29-2016, 04:58 AM   #23
KristaY
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1396 Times on 800 Posts
Likes Given: 2236

Thanks DeeAnna! I kept thinking I missed a step in there.....

DeeAnna Likes This