~ March 2017 Black Background Soap Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > Sponsors > Vendor Forum > Huge Fragrance Sale

Old 11-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
Soapmaker145
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 405 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 274

I went back and rechecked the Honeysuckle Passion. It smells fruity like pineapples. I have the Pina Colada tester and they smell very similar. PC discolored to a light beige and is a medium strong pineapple scent and holding.

The Dried Apple Wreath is out of stock. I wanted to order a big bottle but no luck. I emailed them this morning about their prebuy fragrances. They are going to let me buy 1oz of the new scents. I'll order another FO and they'll make the substitution.

nsmar, that is so unfair that you got chocolate and I got pineapple out of the same FO. I can't even get chocolate out of chocolate FOs.

Old 12-19-2015, 11:16 PM   #12
Dr.J
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiedragon View Post
Is the spiced cranberry from Lebermuth, by any chance? I LOVE theirs but I haven't felt up to a $200 order.
Sorry for off-topic question: I never ordered from Lebermuth before, but I assume you're implying that Lebermuth has a $200 minimum order policy, correct (can't find that stated on the site)?

I just tried to register at Lebermuth, and it yelled at me that I didn't fill in the "company name" field - do they also not sell to individuals?