~*~ SMF March 2017 Challenge - Black Background Soaps! ~*~
~ March 2017 Black Background Soap Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Recipe & Tutorials Forum > Soap Making Recipes & Tutorials > Where can I find woven/threaded necklaces?

Old 05-27-2011, 06:18 AM   #1

Default Where can I find woven/threaded necklaces?

I dont know what they are called I found one on a cruise but I wanted to find them somewhere online so I could order some. They are thread/ woven necklaces with small seed beads, I think they could even be considered crochet with really thread like thread you use to sew on buttons with. Any website or store that sells them would be great!

Old 05-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Marianne1

Well I would take a stroll around etsy.com. I find the coolest things there,and to make sure it is always secure I use a prepaid credit card. Some of the original art I see there is just breathtaking. They have oodles of jewelry all different kinds just enter an appropriate search once you are at the website. I'm sure there are many other sites similar but I can't recommend them because I don't use them. I always check the sellers feedback it's very helpful and I have never had a problem there.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
LauraHoosier

Back around last September I found a pattern for something that sounds like what you're describing. It is crocheted with thread and explains how to use the beads.

Will this work: http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/20...et_tutori.html
Jeremiah 31:13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

http://3113soapcompany.blogspot.com/ - It's WIP, like my soaps

Old 06-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
janethoo

maybe google can tell you anything that you want to know.