Trusted Christmas fo from Nurture?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a good Christmas fragrance that would appeal to a wide range of folks. (The ones I like are "tree" fo's, like Frosted Birch and Juniper) Ordering
from WSP or BB would take to long, and the soap wouldn't cure by the 15th of Dec. So I thought Nurture would be the best choice.

But what would be a good Christmas choice with decent sticking power? I'm think of a spice type scent but open to others. (I already have Winter Wonderland)

Maybe also Texas Candle supply? I've ordered from them this time of year and had a quick shipment. But no experience with their fo's.

Oh Karen - darn you! (smile) You made me go look at Nurture's website; I've been soooo good not spending any money.....
Comfort and Joy looks wonderful - It's new

Comfort and Joy does sound nice. Also Jeweled Fir - the notes say it discolors, so I don't know if that leaves it out for you. I haven't used either.

Satsuma orange is nice, and if you mix it with a little clove or cinnamon leaf EO, which you can probably pick up in a small quantity locally, that smells holiday to me.

I made soap with Delhi Junction about a week ago. It is a nice spice blend. It did accelerate on me though, so nothing fancy for this one. I like it enough to use it again though, and it seems like it will be a good sticker.

I have some satsuma orange, and an ounce of Nature's garden cinnamon sticks....might try that.

I recently soaped 8th and Ocean - and we all love it! I'll be getting a big bottle of that one.

WSP's Frosted Birch and Juniper is fantastic - now one of my all time favorites. It's lost some of it's bright, realistic notes, but still awesome.

Oh Karen - darn you! (smile) You made me go look at Nurture's website; I've been soooo good not spending any money.....
Comfort and Joy looks wonderful - It's new

I have no pity for you. None. Complete zip.

You get to shop with glee and I get to study anatomy.

Got my last big practical grade back today - only missed 2 points!

Per hubby not allowed to buy unless I start to sell. Congrats on your practical!!!!!! Happy dance going on here for you, Yea!!!!!!

Back