Cocoa Butter Coffee Butter Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamn!

Reaction score
I bought some cocoa butter and some coffee butter and am going to make another batch of soap.
Does this recipe look good? Will it have a cocoa butter/coffee smell? Did I use enough or not enough of these?
Does this look like a "good" recipe?

Olive 24 oz
Coconut Oil 16 oz
Palm 8 oz
Coffee Bean 3 oz
Cocoa Butter4

the scent of the unrefined cocoa butter, in my experience, ALMOST comes through when I use it at about 50% of my recipe - but no so that anyone would pick it up if they weren't absolutely looking for it. so I'd say that 4 oz in your soap won't get any scent from it - but it's a great component anyway.

Don't know about the coffee butter.

Oh Thank-you! I didn't buy that much of it so I guess I can make a smaller batch! This helps a lot!

Any luck with the coffee butter in your soap? I am getting ready to whip up my first batch of Sumatra vanilla blend using coffee butter, coconut milk and the grounds. I have read that the grounds do not soap well so I am going to rebatch them in later. Any tips on how it went?

This probably won't be seen by the poster as this thread is 4 yrs old and they haven't been back on the forum.

Latest posts

Back