HSCG conference...worth going to?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
First off, I would have probably gone by now if the annual conference didn't take place during the busy horticulture season.Next year it's in Atlanta and they do have a wonderful botanic garden there..hmmm
I'm not a registered business currently but I see myself slowly inching in that direction. I'm looking for feedback from those of you that HAVE gone with a brief description on where you were BEFORE attending the conference in your soapmaking and what the conference provided for you. Of course there's the off chance of meeting people from the forum which would be real nice..Thanks!

I'm rather curious myself, though it would be a stretch to go to the conference in my current situation.. But I'd like to hear what people think so I can consider some future year..

I am in Canada and I had joined, they have good coverage insurance, it was the main reason. They will have a conference in Toronto next year, different dates. What I am finding on website there is certification available and a lot of resources. I am doing tests and finding that there is a lot to learn a lot. I like the site.

Latest posts

Back