Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Is this normal?"
A. normal is simply a setting on a washing machine...
B.No honey it's not...you need a few serious years of therapy...you know of course that this is going to SEVERELY cut into your soaping budget...that nice slab mold you just had custom built...? Say BYE BYE!:p

Does brewed coffee "do" anything?

Well, it does a darn sight more than those good for nothing pallets that I talked about earlier on the previous page, but you gotta drink it down first.

"...Another Masterbatching Question...."

Came across this one tonight and totally went like, "Uh, yeah. Riiiggght. And my best PG-rated answer -- If it feels good, do it?"

I was not going to mention this one because I post in here so often that it must mean I have a VERY strange mind. Buuuut:

"who used HO safflower?"

Think about it ... :shock::shock::shock:

Michaels soap mold: Tell Michael to keep the soap out of a wet shower...

HELP please. HP sitting looking at me!!!

Easy does it there. I know you are scared, but it's going to be okay as long as it's doing nothing else right now but staring at you. That means you still have a chance of escape, but do please be careful to not make any sudden moves. You don't want to spook it and make it feel that it needs to defend itself against you or anything.

Now...very slowly back away, inch by inch, until you've reached the door. Then as quick as lightening, open it, step outside, close it behind you, then run like the wind and don't look back no matter what!

Not a thread title but, right now, there's an ad in the sidebar that says "Free Baby Samples"..... since when have they started sending out baby samples???? And why would anyone want a baby sample? What will it grow up to be? A grown up sample?

Latest posts

Back