Spray Nozzle Woes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfmunke

Reaction score
Hi all, so I make home sprays with essential oils, alcohol, and a bit of water. I use 3 oz amber glass bottles and a white atomizer from NDA. When I pump to spray liquid spurts out the nozzle where the spray cap recesses into the nozzle. I have used these atomizers for a while and it seems to be a new problem. I need a solution!

So my question is where do you prefer to get your caps and nozzles for your bottles?

TIA for your input and have a wonderful day.

It sounds like a defect or like the components and seals in the spray head might not be compatible with the EOs and/or alcohol you're using. Have you contacted NDA about this issue?

It sounds like a defect or like the components and seals in the spray head might not be compatible with the EOs and/or alcohol you're using. Have you contacted NDA about this issue?

I have not, I should, perhaps they have an answer.

If you did not use enough alcohol and EO are not completely dissolved, they will eat through plastic and rubber :)

I would say yes that is the issue because I like a heavy scent BUT I have same problem with a toner/aftershave where I use a tiny bit of EOs.

I need to ask NDA about them. Maybe they'll reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, so I make home sprays with essential oils, alcohol, and a bit of water. I use 3 oz amber glass bottles and a white atomizer from NDA. When I pump to spray liquid spurts out the nozzle where the spray cap recesses into the nozzle. I have used these atomizers for a while and it seems to be a new problem. I need a solution!

So my question is where do you prefer to get your caps and nozzles for your bottles?

TIA for your input and have a wonderful day.

I found adding polysobate 20 to the liquids helps with this problem.

Latest posts

Back