What is your favorite FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safire_6

Reaction score
I've only been soaping for about a year and have about 30 fo's but my favorite is Honeysuckle.

Well, I just got my first batch of F.O's (I have 4!) but my favorite is the Coconut lip balm flavor oil. I have to sniff it every time I open the fridge!

I haven't done CP but I swear, one of these days... :wink:

My favorite FO is Vanilla Bean Noel but I don't know how it would react in CP.

wow, i like SO many, but right now it is french amber vanilla(peak).

raspberry bombe blended with adirondack
both from southern soapers

Hazel said:
I haven't done CP but I swear, one of these days... :wink:

My favorite FO is Vanilla Bean Noel but I don't know how it would react in CP.

I havent gotten the FO for it :( BUT I love that smell I WAIT for the after sale and try to load up!!

my favorite..oohh,just one!! hmm..has to be cherry almond!

I am usually a vanilla fan but cherry almond gets me EVERYTIME!

I just recently smelled cherry almond in a lotion. I sure didn't need more lotion but I just had to buy a small bottle. I didn't expect to like it but I was amazed at the wonderful fragrance.

I don't have one favorite. I like mixing a couple no matter what I am soaping. There are many that I think work and smell great together. Just got a bunch from a couple of forum members so I'm looking forward to blending so new fos. I think I have 40 different scents now.

Daystar's Patchouli Dusk, and I'm typically NOT a patch fan. It seriously moves in CP but the scent is totally worth the hassle, mmm.

There are so many that I love but current favs are Juniper Aloe by Elements and Blackberry Vanilla by WSP. Both behave well in cp and hold their fragrance beautifully after a 4 week cure.

right now, I love love love, coconut lemongrass. BRV is always a favorite to fall back on though. I just ordered 15 new FO's so I'm sure I'll find some new ones as well.

ok, now its pachouli honey(elementsbath and body), even f you dont like pach, it is SO good.

it WAS.....Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

then it was ATLANTIC (OT&L) or Ocean Mist

THEN.....as of two weeks ago....BLACKBERRY SAGE! I just can't seem to get enough of it....soooo awesome. :)

where do you get cherry almond? -I've had trouble finding it.

I got my cherry almond from Wellington...but you have to order at least $100 from there or pay a service charge. :-(

I want to order Karen's Ocean Rain and Ice Scapes from Sweetcakes, but they require a $25 minimum order and I already can't fit anymore FOs on my FO shelf! *sigh* :roll:

Cherry Almond shouldn't be too hard to find though.

I am absolutely in LOVE with coconut lime verbena and berried treasure that I got from WSP ;)

Latest posts

Back