Help! Need Nag Champa!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nag Champa

Yes, NDA's Nag Champa holds like a champ in cold process but discolors. Its outstanding in body care products and very strong.
I also use Lebermuths Nag Champa bought from Bulk Apothecary. Smells different but I do like it.

Who is Carolyn and where can I find her Nag Champa?

Just curious, why don't people like WSP? That's the main place I get my fragrances from. Prices are reasonable, shipping is fast and free over $40, and using their sort system and reviews is awesome when it comes to finding scents that perform well. I've never had a problem with them.

All the products I have gotten from them, including FOs, for me is like meh ... just my personal opinion, but I think they are not the best quality. I also must say they are a great company. I see them like the Walmart of soap making of sorts.

Just curious, why don't people like WSP? That's the main place I get my fragrances from. Prices are reasonable, shipping is fast and free over $40, and using their sort system and reviews is awesome when it comes to finding scents that perform well. I've never had a problem with them.

I've used them a couple times, but as I live on the west coast, it takes forever to get a product. And there's the five dollar handling fee.

I did order some NC there as well as hemp and cannabis fragrances. Might as well go full hippie. LOL!

Thanks for all the valuable input!

BTW Susie, if you go to lone star you HAVE TO buy at least a sample of pink chiffon.

I was going to go this week, but unfortunately I have pneumonia, and am not allowed to go shop for FOs. My sense of smell is off, also, so it is probably a good thing. But thank you for the suggestion! It is going on the list.

Yes, NDA's Nag Champa holds like a champ in cold process but discolors. Its outstanding in body care products and very strong.
I also use Lebermuths Nag Champa bought from Bulk Apothecary. Smells different but I do like it.

Who is Carolyn and where can I find her Nag Champa?
Carolyn is on this forum and has or had Dragon's Blood. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60989

I was going to go this week, but unfortunately I have pneumonia, and am not allowed to go shop for FOs. My sense of smell is off, also, so it is probably a good thing. But thank you for the suggestion! It is going on the list.

:getwell:

Latest posts

Back