You know your obsessed when......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when, while shopping, you look at an item and think "would that work for a mold? could I somehow use that for my soap making?" Even the oddes items - like tires or champagne glasses...

when you go to the store at 3AM to get milk - not to drink but for soaping :roll:

When you walk past the cupboard holding the fragrance oils and you can't resist stopping to have a sniff and touch those little brown bottles also when somebody mentions another oil you haven't got its straight online to buy it(Just as well l live in Australia if l lived in the States l would have gone bankrupt with all the outlets you have to buy oils from) :lol:.When Big Tree Supplies went off air yesterday and l fretted because l wouldn't be able to have my daily fix of reading about all the oils once again and adding to my ever changing checkout list.Oh gosh l didn't realise how just how addicted l have been getting about those darn little brown bottles :oops:

When you neglect to keep your daily grocery list fully stocked but make absolutely sure that pantry soaping/beauty product supplies are always abundant..ie..sugar, salt, honey, powdered milk, oats, etc. :D

Okay now this is a big fess up but I have in the past not even bothered to go through my credit card statement as it was all fragrance orders and I just couldn't bring myself around to face the proof of my 'problem' :shock:

Okay I admit I have even checked some of my fav sites more than once daily to look for new items!!!!!! Yesterday I was awaiting an order and do you think I could sleep.............Ended up going to work on a total of three hours sleep.

:lol: When you wake up, look at the time and think 'oh, no, I should have been at my soap store already!'
Not that I have one, I just work in it all night :roll:

debsmad said:
...when you forget to buy things like bread or cereal during your grocery shopping, but you have multiple bottles of castor, olive, and coconut oil in the cart. :roll:

quote]

This is so totally me! I'm forever trying to explain to my friends that the kitchen is NOT for cooking food - I mean how silly is that - food??? Its for making soap.. duhhh :lol:

Latest posts

Back