Natural Laundry Soap (no shredding)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old post but it's interesting I wanted to watch the video posted but it unfortunately we can't view it here in uk. I read from the beginning until the end.

I am in the UK and am not having trouble viewing the video? there is an option to view directly or view from U Tube, both work for me.

Yes its funny I sometimes have that problem too and it works in U Tube? but this does work both ways for me and I am also in the UK wonder if its a PC / firewall thing? mmmmm.

Yes its funny I sometimes have that problem too and it works in U Tube? but this does work both ways for me and I am also in the UK wonder if its a PC / firewall thing? mmmmm.

Yes in you tube, won't work because it contain of something that can't be view here in uk.

Yes in you tube, won't work because it contain of something that can't be view here in uk.

I don't understand why I am able to view the video here in the UK both on this forum and in U Tube? so it can't be being blocked for any reason or any content.

For what it's worth, I live in the US and for whatever reason have lost the ability to view embedded videos here on the forum. Up until a few months ago I was able to view them perfectly fine, but after downloading the latest MS updates at the time, I was no longer able to click on or see any of the embedded videos. They appear as just a big, blank, black box on my screen with nothing in it to click on, but if I right click on the box and then click on 'view properties', it gives me the url to the video and I am able to get there from here. :)

IrishLass :)

I don't understand why I am able to view the video here in the UK both on this forum and in U Tube? so it can't be being blocked for any reason or any content.

I am not sure might be because of apple updates, I am using iPad.

For what it's worth, I live in the US and for whatever reason have lost the ability to view embedded videos here on the forum. Up until a few months ago I was able to view them perfectly fine, but after downloading the latest MS updates at the time, I was no longer able to click on or see any of the embedded videos. They appear as just a big, blank, black box on my screen with nothing in it to click on, but if I right click on the box and then click on 'view properties', it gives me the url to the video and I am able to get there from here. :)

IrishLass :)

Some video it's really fine IrishLass but some just a warning. Might be because of security updates, I am not sure.

Then you'll need to mask your location. Setting a server in another country as the proxy for your browser is one way

I will try efficacious Gentleman, thanks.

I Have been browsing thru this thread--- trying to find
the Recipe / formula for the * No Shred * laundry soap...

Can someone Please Repost the the original recipe?

Thanks!
Lady Angel

Post 133: Yes, I also see that Mike removed several of his posts today. I'm bummed ... he's got some really neat ideas and it's sad that his contributions are now gone. The basic info is summarized in Posts 15, 70, and 128, in case someone wants to get the original gist of this thread.

Post 138: Mike can delete his OWN posts, but he cannot delete or alter other people's posts. Look at post 128 -- Mike's original recipe is there. Video of the process in post 70. A metric (gram) version using coconut oil rather than lard in Post 15.

Look at post 128 -- Mike's original recipe is there. Video of the process in post 70. A metric (gram) version using coconut oil rather than lard in Post 15.

I don't know if it's just an issue with the newly updated app, but it's showing up for me as #122. I thought I'd mention that in case anyone else goes back and can't find it.

IGNORE: I saw the other posts and got the answer at post #122. Wondering how to delete my post!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking at the first post by @MikeInPdx, but I see just "..." -- I am unable to see the recipe that everyone is referring to in subsequent posts. Would someone be kind enough to point me to another link or re-post the recipe. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you for reviving this thread for us newbies. The questions posed and helpful hints and answers are very helpful to me. I think this will be one of the next soap making projects I will do.

Latest posts

Back