Cold Process Newbie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyG

Mold Meister
Reaction score
Heya All!

Started experimenting with the M&P a while back. Had just started researching Cold Process when our online business picked up and we were forced to back-burner the soap making for a bit.

Getting back into it now though, and we have also been prototyping what we are calling the world's first fully three-dimensional modular mold system. We'll post pics if that type of thing is allowed on this forum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Forum seems super friendly and very informative.

Heya All!

Started experimenting with the M&P a while back. Had just started researching Cold Process when our online business picked up and we were forced to back-burner the soap making for a bit.

Getting back into it now though, and we have also been prototyping what we are calling the world's first fully three-dimensional modular mold system. We'll post pics if that type of thing is allowed on this forum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Forum seems super friendly and very informative.

If you are looking to sell your molds here, you will need to become a sponsor and post the pictures of your soap molds in the vendor section.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/faq.php?faq=vendor#faq_vendor_sponsorship

If you are looking to sell your molds here, you will need to become a sponsor and post the pictures of your soap molds in the vendor section.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/faq.php?faq=vendor#faq_vendor_sponsorship

Thank you all kindly for the welcomes and helpful info. I hope I wasn't out of line for mentioning that we make molds. We're still prototyping, but we're probably far enough along that we could begin posting some 'work in progress' pics, and perhaps videos if that's allowed. I'll head over to to vendor section and see what we need to do.

Back