Prayers Needed - UPDATE 1/5/08

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister's power was finally restored sometime last night. She is a much happier camper now.

WOW I don't ever remember anything like that when I lived there! I would gladly take snow over that mess any day!

I am glad you guys are ok.

There are a few towns in Nevada (1 1/2 hrs from me) That are flooded.
It has taken a small break this morning, but will be back.

Im glad everything here stayed intact. Happy for your sister CP!
Tell her to check all of her food in her fridge.. something may be spoiled.

She was already planning on it and fussing about losing all that food. Can't say that I blame her for being upset. Before her power was restored, she was so cold she ended up going to our parent's house; she must have been terribly miserable to do that and change one misery for another. I'd rather have explosive diarrhea than go to our parent's house. lolol They are old and miserable people. Especially our mother. That old woman sucks the life out of every room. She said the situation was that dire.

I'm just reading this right now so sorry you had to go through that. It wouldve freaked my kids out they hate thunder. Thank god your alright shannon

I've been out of the loop for a few days as well. I'm so sorry you are going throuhg that right now, but very relieved that you and your family are okay. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back