Short notice on a great deal on a laptop

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltysteele

Reaction score
Short notice, but thought I'd post anyway. I've been watching the back-to-school sales for a while now, and this is the best deal I have seen in a LONG time!

First off, HP has some back-to-school deals going on. It is supposed to expire TODAY, but if you use coupon code NBN3248, you will receive an EXTRA $300 off a customized (you go through a selection process of what you want in it) HP Pavillion Laptop starting out at over $1299 (before rebates). That includes their HDX16 and HDX18 (16" and 18" respectively). The 16 already has an instant rebate of $200, and the 18 has an instant rebate of $250.

In addition, they've got free upgrades on RAM and harddrives.

PLUS, if you purchase it going through bing.com (go to bing.com, search for HP and go to HP's website, creating a new bing account or signing into your existing bing account), you can get 25% cashback on your purchase!!!

As an example, I had to pull the trigger today. My laptop is about to take a dump, as the cooling fan for the processor is grinding and winding up and down. So, I purchased the HDX18 (my 2nd job is as a medical transcriptionist, so the bigger screen will be awesome; plus I use photo editing software a lot in my photography hobby). Started out at $1449. I added bluetooth to it. Had a free upgrade to 4G RAM ($50 value) and free shipping ($29 value), and is pretty much tricked out to begin with. So:

50 - RAM upgrade
29 - FREE shipping
250 -instant rebate
300 - instant rebate using coupon code NBN3248
231.25 - cash back from bing (takes around 60 days, though).

Thats $861 OFF!!!!

That's an over $1400 laptop, for less than $700!!!

Bing.com just started the 25% back today. It has been 15% for a week or so now, which was a double cashback promotion, from the normal 7% back from HP.

I'm a tight son of a gun, and have been watching the coupon codes and promotions for over a month now. Even in searching back through the years, this is as good of a deal as it gets!

GAH!!! What an awesome deal!

Now, if only I had an extra $800 laying around....

yeah, i hear ya :)

it's a business expense for me, though. if i don't have a computer, i don't make any money.

it's just an added perk that i LOVE computers :lol:

Latest posts

Back