Brambleberry new cocktail collection

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very tempted and I'm a sucker for BB sampler sets....

I have to use up what I have first. I don't have much but I'd like to get them out of the way as much as possible to focus on scents my family actually likes. (My credit card feels the same way right now)

I wanted to get the gem set they had. I wish I could pay Brewer George to send me a few slivers of any soaps he makes with those scents. I'm tempted to buy this cocktail scent. That eggnog scent would be a scream in lotions.

Is a good price, I am so tempted, even though I promise myself not gto get FOs that would turn my soap brown again ..

Yeah, that's my issue. I am not a fan of discolouring FOs at all! I like pastel/vibrant coloured soaps. I like that on WSP you can filter out any FOs with vanilla content.

I wanted to get the gem set they had. I wish I could pay Brewer George to send me a few slivers of any soaps he makes with those scents. I'm tempted to buy this cocktail scent. That eggnog scent would be a scream in lotions.

PM me your address and I'll mail you some sniffies.

Thank guys. I am sooooo tempted, got them in my cart, so I am thinking.

Not that I need any, I bought a whole lot of samples from candle supplies when they had their sale, not that I make a lot of soap ....

Thank guys. I am sooooo tempted, got them in my cart, so I am thinking.

Not that I need any, I bought a whole lot of samples from candle supplies when they had their sale, not that I make a lot of soap ....

I hear ya. I'm trying to justify the shipping and my need (desire) to relocate. I have quite a collection already but... You know where this is going.

Edit- They will no longer sell Clementine Cupcake. I rather liked that scent.

Fragrance Anonymous
1) Recognize you have a problem (you've run out of storage space for fragrances)
2) Invest in storage solutions to fix this problem
3) Get in trouble with spouse / roommates when they realize you have "decluttered" their things to make room for more fragrances.
4) Frantically make soap, lotion, etc to use up some FOs.
5) Realize that you are missing a "key" ingredient, so you go online to order that. Just so you can make soap, lotion, etc to use up FOs.
6) Find an FO sale.
7) Family performs an intervention. Distract/bribe them with soap, lotion, etc.
8) Search the internet for a support group...and find SMF.
9) Start looking at cute storage sheds for your FO collection.

I did not order the above mentioned fragrances, but am waiting for my Gemstone Sampler. The last one they sent me they forgot to put it in the box. I received a box with just a free sample of Island Escape Fragrance Oil!

Dixie, you crack me up!

Perfect. Hopefully soon I am moving to the country. I can have my husband make a shed, just for Fos! muahahahahaha

Kamahido, are the gem ones still for sale?

I ordered the set. Looked too good for me! I especially wanted the spiked eggnog one. I already made Merlot wine and Stout Beer, so this will just add to the drink collection! Hopefully will be here soon.

How would you describe jade?

Let me wait to answer that fully when I have it in front of me. I will say, though, that it's good enough that I'm considering changing my default personal soap to it.

In addition to all the fun experiments with different scents, for the last two years I've kept BB's Wasabi on hand for anything and everything that I need to scent which isn't a special project. I've always got Wasabi soap cured and ready to go, too.

Jade's good enough that it may knock Wasabi out of the top spot.

THIS is such a good idea for a fragrance testing soap swap. Same recipe for everyone, same .7 ppo fragrance amount. Do sample sized test batches of 1 pound soaps everyone does say 4 or 5 cut into travel size slices labels fragrance and mfgr and mail to other people in the swap.

Sign up sheet your name and which fragrances you will share so there are no dupes.

Just an idea for those cleaver people who can organize this type of thing. I'm past my organizing days and just trying to remember why I went into the garage! :bunny:

Latest posts

Back