Trouble with Fall EO blends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't expecting to be greeeted by hostility on a stinking soap making forum! CMZaHa I've had about 2 years of experience with soap making in general if you consider melt/pour, which is what I said in my reply. I've only been making CP soap for about a year of that if you don't include the reading and studying I did prior to my first batch. I still consider myself new and I will probably consider myself new for a while as I feel like I'm ALWAYS learning. I'm sorry my experience with EO's gave you the impression that I don't know what I'm talking about. This is my FIRST time working with fall EO's like clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. as this time last year I was making my very first batch of Oatmeal and Honey. I hope this clears up my experience track record with you. I have had extremely good luck with recipes until now and the only thing I can attribute that to is the spicy fall blends I'm working with. Hence the original question on this thread. I could also provide my birth certificate for you since you are so interested in vetting me. I would say your idea of curiosity boarders nosey. I'm not scared of the veteran type behavior and kick-back I'm getting. .
Don't really think I was asking to do a background check, and could care less how old you are. I really do not care how old you are, etc. M&P does not really count for soaping experience, unless you are actually making your own m&p base. On any forum if a website is listed someone is going to check it out, call it nosy or what that is what happens. Also FDA does not recognize the word "Saponified". You label either what goes in the pot or what comes out of the pot, but not saponified oil of .....

Latest posts

Back