Best Way to Fill Bottles in Bulk?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayBoy

Reaction score
I'm planning to make a large batch (almost 2 gallons) of aftershave splash that I intend to bottle in 60+ 4oz Boston round bottles.

What's the easiest way to fill so many bottles? I was originally going to use a small funnel and a glass beaker. But that seems kind of cumbersome and ultimately messy.

Then I was thinking maybe a common 2-gallon ice tea and lemonade dispenser with a spout at the bottom. But I'm still thinking there must be a better approach.

Any ideas?

What about a plastic condiment bottle? The kind with the small pointed tip. That way you can eliminate the funnel.

Now that I'm at a PC instead of a phone, I can give a bit more info on that bottling wand.

Here's a version with a spring but there are also all-plastic ones that just use gravity to close. For either of them, pushing down against the bottom of the bottle opens the valve for flow and lifting stops it. Not only does it stop (most of) the drippy mess, it also maintains the siphon as you move from bottle to bottle.

Back