Who can make these for me?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
What type of business do I need to go to if I want to have something made out of poster board material? This is part of product packaging for my soap business. I am looking to have them stamped out to my spec's and I will assemble as I need them. I went to a local printer and they were no help.

Bruce

Would vistaprint have anything that might be helpful. They do some signs/posters. Or what about those forsale signs vistaprint do. They r thicker,waterproof & could be cut down.

Bigmoose said:
What type of business do I need to go to if I want to have something made out of poster board material? This is part of product packaging for my soap business. I am looking to have them stamped out to my spec's and I will assemble as I need them. I went to a local printer and they were no help.

Bruce
Sounds like you need a diecutter or packaging company. I used to work for one that did very high volume packaging.
Run a search on custom die cutting to see what is available and a good fit for you. Many will also print as well if you need that.

Try some more printing companies (some do stuff like this as well as basic printing). Also..display and trade show fixture companies.

Here is an update to my search to get my custom package made. I have contacted several different business being both die cutters and printers. 4 of them gave me a price. The cheapest one was $1.17 each and the most expensive one was $1.37 each. I was discouraged and thinking I would have to continue making these myself and then I finally got a break. The last place that gave me a price that was to high said "I think I know a place that is more to what you want". I checked out his suggestion and I just picked up 1,100 of them at .265 cents each. I did have to pay to have a die made but it is still so much cheaper than the rest of the other places. This will give me a big part of my life back now that I do not have to make them anymore. I am so happy. Just so you can see what I had made the link below is to my etsy store showing the soap in the cartons I will not have to make anymore.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63176701/6- ... your-own-6

Ok those cartons are cool! I'm glad you found a place that worked for you!

Back