Melt and Pour clear glycerin and cp soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

When I scroll through the many pages of soaps in Etsy, I always stop when I find soap that looks like it is layered with cp soap and then clear MP....I think. I just love the look, but am not sure how it is done, so that the layers stay together...Haven't used alot of MP soap. Help...

Cheers!
:)

I know a few spritzes of rubbing alcohol pop the air bubbles and help the surface adhere better to layers. You also wait long enough so you can blow gently and not see ripples then you know its firm enough to withstand warm soap without collapsing. Anne marie has great videos on youtube from her soapqueen series covering all areas!

lovelysuds said:
I know a few spritzes of rubbing alcohol pop the air bubbles and help the surface adhere better to layers. You also wait long enough so you can blow gently and not see ripples then you know its firm enough to withstand warm soap without collapsing. Anne marie has great videos on youtube from her soapqueen series covering all areas!
Thanks I will check out Anne Marie's video, see what I can create! :)
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back