Been a while- updated with frosting :P

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araseth

Reaction score
I haven't posted here for quite a while. I stopped soaping until I got a bigger place and now I've been soap mad hehe. I've been practicing a lot and trying some new things. Just thought I'd share some progress :)

This is pumice soap, just poured, scented with Spa Fresh FO.

Here it is cut.

This is poppy seed soap, scented with Tangerine FO, my first attempt at an in the pot swirl.

Some cupcakes, scented with Love Spell FO but I lost confidence before I got to the topping and didn't do it :(

Very nice, I love the turquoise in the top photo (how did you get that) and the purple poppyseed.

Relle.

Thank you Relle :) I used Sky Blue CP Soap colour from gracefruit.com but the colour didn't stay that way, it got much paler and opaque when it set.

Are you going to put some topping on your cupcakes ? You can't leave them nude. :shock:

Thanks all :D Yes I really want to put the topping on, I've never done it before though and worried I'll get it wrong hehe.

Here we go, my first attempt at frosting, without a piping bag hehe. It's whipped soap with some poppy seed sprinkles that I had left over from the tangerine soap.

They turned out great, you had nothing to worry about. I say, just go for it.
No nude cupcakes anymore :lol: .

Relle.

I love all of them.

Aren't the cupcakes fun? There are so many different ways to decorate.

Aww thank you Relle and JackiK, yes so much fun to do, many gigggles. Hehe now they have cosy hats on to cover up :D

love the color of the first one. I love making cupcake soap, especially now that I got the frosting down, :)

The top looks great!

One day I'll have to think about giving this whipped thing and cup cake soaps a try ... one day!

the cupcakes turned out really nice, the other soaps are also very pretty

Thank you all very much. I love this forum is so very supportive and friendly. Yes Dragonkaz you should try the whipped soap, it went faster and easier than I thought it would. :D

Back