"tis the season for me....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee that video would work for soapmaking too! How hard can it be? I can make a ton of money! I'm not a professional, so I'll just wing it! Once I sell them, they're not my problem any more, right? Right? Too funny...she's adorable.

Every once in a while, I'll think to myself that I should save some money on buying candles and just make them myself. Thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't! :)

Gee that video would work for soapmaking too! How hard can it be? I can make a ton of money! I'm not a professional, so I'll just wing it! Once I sell them, they're not my problem any more, right? Right? Too funny...she's adorable.

Every once in a while, I'll think to myself that I should save some money on buying candles and just make them myself. Thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't! :)

I know! And she didn't even test burn them - which is a whole other ball of wax! Pun intended!

I know! And she didn't even test burn them - which is a whole other ball of wax! Pun intended!

I was given a candle as a gift in a cute little glass milk bottle.
It didn't burn - went out every 5 mins as the wax melted and pooled around the wick snuffing it out.

I researched it and found out it was made locally and selling for $25.
They are no longer stocked in any of the local shops.
I wonder why?

Candlemaking, once you get the gist of it, is very rewarding. But yes the testing and the "I can do this for the holidays and become a millionaire by Christmas" club drives me insane.

Candlemaking is my first true love before soapmaking. I just love it.

Thanks for the laugh... :)

Back