Un-mold & Sell it

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I wouldn't be able to cut my soap once fully cured. It's like a brick. Heck, if I wait too long it's hard to cut with my wire cutter.

Yes same here and I use a high percentage of OO. I don't know what recipe they use but one I bought that way had EDTA added. Not sure of that made a difference. Probably it's the percentage of ingredients.

I got into it with someone on a Facebook soap page who said that HP is ready to use the next day.

That'll happen

bidenobama.JPG

I got into it with someone on a Facebook soap page who said that HP is ready to use the next day. :headbanging:

Soap Making? LOL. I argue with people on that group all the time about selling 6 months in, whether or not their soap is 'natural' (spoiler: it's not) and curing time. The best ones are the ones who can't even bother to address my comment specifically, they just 'talk over' me.

Fortunately, I haven't had to replace any as yet. 2 years and going strong. Now I've probably jinxed myself.

My cutter is 13 years old (maybe I've had it longer? IDK) and I've only had to replace 1 wire because I was 'stupid' enough to try and cut a frozen loaf of M&P. HAHA
But almost every soap I make has either M&P embeds on or in them, and I've never popped a wire cutting them.
Let's hope I didn't just jinx myself. LOL

Latest posts

Back