First spoon swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that looks beautiful! Very pretty effect you got there, it looks like the ocean.

Do you mind if I ask where you got your Ocean fo? Anytime I've tried it, it accelerates terribly on me, could never do anything like this with it!

I love it! The colors really POP! And it's the perfect look for an ocean scent!

OOooooo! That's lovely. Absolutely lovely. I can imagine with an FO called "Ocean" it smells heavenly too. Great job!

So pretty! It makes me want to grab a swimsuit and dive right into the bar! Well done!

Jaime

saltydog said:
Wow, that looks beautiful! Very pretty effect you got there, it looks like the ocean.

Do you mind if I ask where you got your Ocean fo? Anytime I've tried it, it accelerates terribly on me, could never do anything like this with it!

I got mine at soapkitchen.co.uk and it behaved really good :)

judymoody said:
That is so beautiful!

Does the lather stay white with that concentration of color? Did you use mica?

I used CP soap colour which i ordered from gracefruit.co.uk. The lather stays beautifully white :)

Thank you all for such a great comments :) To me it also reminds sea waves and thats what i wanted to achieve :) And yes, it smellls sooo fresh and good.

Wow!! :shock: Beautiful colors and swirl...it couldn't match the scent any better!!

Back