Winter scene

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunRiseArts

Reaction score
I love to paint, and with all this soap making, it has taken a back seat. But I have been going though a lot, and sitting with brushes is my relax time, and finally worked on something for the holidays .... Not 100% sure I have finished it. I am still staring at it from time to time.

20171110_152142_Burst01.jpg

Your picture is beautiful and I truly envy you. It looks like a place I would also like to visit. I have a cousin that is a wonderful artist and I always been :mrgreen: with envy...If she wants a new painting she just has to paint it. I asked her one day if she would do a painting with Swans for my mom and 2 weeks later it appeared!

Beautiful, keep looking at it, but don't do any more to it, looks great the way it is.

whoa, Thank you all! I think I will not add to it. I was trying to get in the season. Yesterday was nearly 80ndegrees here. Crazy.

Seems it cooled down tonight.

I have a commission for a horse from 3 months ago. Glad I did not promise it for Christmas. I really need to work on it. Is almost done, but the horse has lots or cords and harness that are a little of a pin to paint.

That's a beautiful painting. It doesn't really need any more, I think, but if you absolutely insist in doing more, maybe a bunny or ermine in their white winter coats peeping out from the foreground. Or a little sparrow all fluffed up to stay warm perching in one of the trees.

I love how the sunset colors are reflected in the water/ice.

Latest posts

Back