• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

M&P molds - free to a good home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommycarlson

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have 10 MP molds, I know nothing about MP and when my SIL found out I was making soap she decided I needed these molds. So, I would like to give them to someone who wants them, I will send them to you, as long as it's in the lower 48, you pay shipping, they are yours. PM me and we will work it out.

How does this not have a response? I am brand new to soap making, so all I know is melt and pour. I would gladly take them if they are somehow still available. I was lurking in the forums, as I just found this site, but this got me to sign up, haha.

If they are already gone (I assume so) thank you for posting them. Very nice of you to do.

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have 10 MP molds, I know nothing about MP and when my SIL found out I was making soap she decided I needed these molds. So, I would like to give them to someone who wants them, I will send them to you, as long as it's in the lower 48, you pay shipping, they are yours. PM me and we will work it out.

I am super interested!

Please PM me if they are still available!

I was going to try to delete this post but I don't see an option for doing that. These molds have been re-homed. I never returned here to look at the thread so I'm sorry for any confusion. All interested parties PM'd me so I never thought of checking back.

Thank you for the update. I think the mods just lock the thread. Never made a thread here, so not sure if there is another option.

Back