Trying to find a specific candle mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

random360

Reaction score
Probably around 10 years ago I bought a used mold off ebay. Today it finally gave up and spit irreplaceably down the side. It's a fantastic mold and I'm really sorry to see it go. Unfortunately, since I bought it used, I never new the manufacturer, and I have been unable to find them.

Any ideas? Picture related. (Sorry, I can't figure out how to rotate it)

14730894372581490717533.jpg

Trying something to help with your search.

candle%20mold%202.jpg

I cannot find it on Google, but here is how to use an image in a Google Search. To fine tune that search, after your results, you can also add a few descriptive words. I added "candle mold" after the initial search and got this:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...yZ1PjOAhXBdSYKHSp6AwAQsw4ILQ&biw=1600&bih=804

ETA: If you add "candle mold supplies" instead, you get more links to suppliers. Maybe try a few variables in the descriptor words and you might find it or something that you like almost as much. I saw some pretty cool looking molds on there!

Last edited:
Thanks for thebhelp, but unfortunately with Google Image searches the color and the angle the photo are taken at are going to make it almost impossible for there to be a match. Turn the candle slightly and the shadows make it a completely different object from the algorithms perspective, let alone the fact that my pour is in beeswax, which the original very well might not be. Guess I'm back to scouring suppliers the old fashioned way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back