Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran out of OO

Well, shot! I guess that means we'll have to settle for reading boks from now on.... and hanging our coats and hats on hoks..... and pulling ourselves up by our botstraps...... and sitting around giving each other strange loks.

Star wars won't be the same, that's for sure- "I suggest a new strategy R2- let the Wokie win". (Heavy sigh) Por Chewbacca. And Gandalf of Lord of the Rings fares no better when he is limited to berating Pippin with, "Fol of a Tok!". I don't know about you, but the rebuke doesn't carry quite the same amount of sting as the original.

I have to be honest- this shortage has put me in quite a foul mod and has filled me with glom. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my rom broding. I would appreciate it if you would please knock before opening the dor.

Ran out of OO

Well, shot! I guess that means we'll have to settle for reading boks from now on.... and hanging our coats and hats on hoks..... and pulling ourselves up by our botstraps...... and sitting around giving each other strange loks.

Star wars won't be the same, that's for sure- "I suggest a new strategy R2- let the Wokie win". (Heavy sigh) Por Chewbacca. And Gandalf of Lord of the Rings fares no better when he is limited to berating Pippin with, "Fol of a Tok!". I don't know about you, but the rebuke doesn't carry quite the same amount of sting as the original.

I have to be honest- this shortage has put me in quite a foul mod and has filled me with glom. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my rom broding. I would appreciate it if you would please knock before opening the dor.

Oh, IrishLass! I gotta say....I've had two martinis (as Friday night is ALWAYS martini night), and you may have just made me pee my pants a little! Love it!

Cheater Soap

How COULD you!? You thought you`d get a clean getaway, didn`t you!? After all this time we had together, you cheat on me? Have you no shame?
What if I got sick from your cheeting, and caught DOS! Did you ever consider that, huh?

What was it - Wasn`t my personality bubbly enough for you? Wasn`t my suds firm enough for you anymore? Why did you have to make our lives into a soapopera, and drag everything into the dirt.

I wash my hands of you, you dirty, dirty lyer. I hope you end up behind metal bars and go rancid all over...

How much slsa in a bath bomb

Well....I reckon it depends. Are you using mild, medium, hot, or 'excuse me, your forehead's on fire' burning hot? What? Oh wait- that says slsa, not salsa! Doh, silly me! Ha ha ha. Now where did my glasses go off to?

I envisioned Salsa Dancing in a very large tub.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBGAlg_dwA[/ame]

Back