Riceland Rice Bran Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine late Friday night and it shipped on Saturday; arrived on Wednesday a little after noon. I am very pleased with the fast delivery! And although I'm not totally in the boonies, I'm certainly not in the cities either.

Oh no Earlene.. I got free shipping within the US (To my shipper. I have 2. One in New Jersey, one in Pennsylvania ) then I pay for shipping to Nigeria (either by air or by sea) .. I don't think any supplier ship to Africa yet..

Took advantage of this because I've been wanting to have options other than olive oil...got mine in on the 21st (Florida) so nice fast shipping!

Zany, thanks for the receipe! I had planned on halving my olive oil amount and using the rice oil, and it's nice to have confirmation that thats a good starting point :)

I received my order in about 4 days. We have an extended family fish fry once a year, and today was the day. I also ordered the whole grain fish batter, and we gave it a try - it was very good.

Latest posts

Back