Scientific Soapmaking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamahido

Paladin of Soap
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing Kevin Dunn's "Scientific Soapmaking" and wanted to know if I could buy direct from him. Wanted to make sure all (or as much as possible) of the sale price goes to him.

It kind of looks like the book is published directly through Amazon. The "publishing company" is Clavicula Press, owned by Kevin Dunn. So, if you buy it through Amazon, the max amount of money should go to him.

I actually just purchased this book a couple of weeks ago through Amazon, and it's way better than I thought it would be... it's an excellent resource. Since I have a bit of a background with soap making and know the "basic fundamentals" if you will... I keep having ah-ha moments, so having this experience has allowed me to easily understand a lot of what is being presented... where someone who is brand new and never even made their first batch might struggle a bit more. Just my 2 cents

Kamahido is a well-seasoned soaper. ;)

But you're right, you have to have some better scientific grades or great desire to learn so you won't pass out reading. It's not that hard, though.

Latest posts

Back