very interesting soap roses tutorial

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and... of course she didn't share her recipe for the dough :D why would she? i wouldn't too if i were her

i am sure that the playdough soap recipe can work. tip my hat to her, very creative and lovely.

I have been mixing potasium cocoate paste with corn starch and it seems to become something similar...

Playdough soap?!? I never knew there was such a thing!! Wow, how brilliant is that? There are just so many wonderful avenues soap can take you down. Woowoo! :D

My mother brought back very similar soap roses from Cuba about 10 years ago. It was in a plastic box and it had really fake rose scent that smelled terrible. If they can do it with virtually nothing at their disposal, I should be able to manage it. Problem is...no one will want to use them.

That was very nice for your mom to think of you and bring you a gift, Roseb. Thanks for link the video, that is some talent!

I received something similar to this for Christmas last year....I hated it. You can't soap a towel or pouf you can only soap your skin because they immediately begin to break down when the water hits it. They are hard to hold when wet because they are thin. I think these are just for decorating, not cleaning. JMO

Back